Corney & Barrow Bars Limited, a company incorporated in England, is a member of the Corney & Barrow Group of companies which includes Corney & Barrow Limited.
The purpose of this statement is to describe how the Corney & Barrow Group of companies uses personal information that we may obtain about you. By browsing this website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to this use.
We value you as a customer and are committed to the protection of your privacy. We will not sell or disclose personally identifiable information about you to unaffiliated third parties except as set out in this policy.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to this policy please contact us at CBHO@corneyandbarrow.com
We collect personal information which you provide when you complete the online registration form, or if you provide us with your details by email, telephone or any other means of communication. We may also collect information such as ip addresses of visitors to our website and urls of pages viewed. If you open an account with us we may obtain information about you from a credit reference agency.
By using our website you agree that we can place performance and functionality of cookies on your device
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected for the purposes of:
• Identifying potential customers
• Administering customer accounts
• Carrying out market research
• Monitoring visitor traffic patterns and site use in order to enhance and improve our website
• Providing you with information about products and services we offer e.g. special offers, new wines, tastings, other events and promotions.
We will contact you by telephone, post or email if you have indicated you would like to receive communications from us about our products and services and supplied us with the relevant details. If you change your mind and no longer wish to receive details about our products or services at any time, please email us at email@example.com
We may disclose information which you have provided to us:
• to other companies within the Corney & Barrow Group (including Corney & Barrow Limited) if you have indicated you would like to receive communications from us about our products and services.
• to a successor business entity in the event we restructure or sell part of our business
• to credit reference agencies
• to service providers who process data on our behalf in the course of providing services for us (for example, making deliveries) and in this case we will ensure that those providers respect your information in accordance with this policy.
Updating your data
If any of your details change (for example if you move or your email address changes) or you believe the information we hold about you is incorrect please let us know by amending your registration details or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org